Butterfly symbol of hope.JPG




Holistic Legal Representation


Sometimes, good people make bad choices, but that doesn't make them bad people. At Lucero Law, we work with each client to find not only immediate short-term legal solutions, but also long-term life solutions. We collaborate with nonprofit social service organizations to help clients obtain assistance for underlying issues that may have contributed to their contact with the criminal justice system.


Other times, law enforcement just gets it wrong! Lucero Law will always protect your rights and attack your case from all sides to get you the best outcome possible.


You Deserve a Fresh Start

A set aside may be available if you were convicted of a misdemeanor or felony in an Arizona Court and have satisfied all sentencing requirements (prison or jail time, probation, paid fines and fees, etc.). A set aside shows that you competed your sentence and have no pending charges. It also helps you put your mistakes in the past and focus on your future. Requests to restore civil rights and gun rights can also be submitted to the Court at the same time as the request to set aside a conviction.


It is important to work with an attorney who is knowledgeable about set aside laws in Arizona and can prepare a persuasive petition to get your prior convictions set aside.

Learn more about expungement of marijuana records here.


Start Off on the Right Foot


When you start a company, you will need to choose a business structure and decide how and where your business will operate. Choosing the right business structure is essential for success. An attorney can assist you in forming and registering your company as well as advise you on many other aspects of your business, such as tax, intellectual property, and employment considerations. An attorney will help make sure your business is protected from the beginning.


Protecting Your Loved Ones


A Guardian is appointed by a judge to make decisions for a person who is incapable of making their own decisions due to mental or physical illness/disability or alcohol/drug abuse. If you are the parent of a special needs adult child in Arizona, you must petition the court to be appointed as your adult child's guardian in order to make decisions for your adult child. The same is true if you are the child of a parent who has developed dementia or Alzheimer's. You will need to be appointed as guardian (and potentially, conservator), in order to administer the affairs of your parent, absent a valid power of attorney.

Lucero Law can assist you with every step of the guardianship process and determine if you also need a conservatorhsip. We will also get the court filing fees waived or deferred if you are eligible.